We believe there has never been a better time to build in Perth and 2018 is showing all the right signs.
Let’s face it. Too often we look for reasons to put off jobs or things to do. It never seems to be the right time and that is particularly so when it comes to such a big investment as Property Development.
Prices however can only fall so far before they rebound, and that goes for land, property or building.
No one will be ringing the bell when the market has bottomed. It may well be now. The reality is there is a lag between available market data and the actual situation right now. This means most of the market will only be aware of what is going on 6 to 12 months after it has already taken off again!
It is worthwhile looking at the reasons why you should consider Developing Property in 2018. Let’s examine some of the facts.
- We are enjoying historically low interest rates allowing you to potentially
- Borrow more. (The amount required to meet the markets expectations on design and features to ensure maximum return on your investment).
- Pay down debt quicker and reduce your risk
- Minimise the interest component during the construction phase and therefore increase your profit on the project.
- If land purchase is required there are plenty of properties available so you have more choice. It’s a buyers’ market so there are some really good opportunities out there.
- Build times have been reduced due to availability of trades and building supplies. Time saves money for the builder and you.
- Quicker turnaround times for approval through local councils and the various other organisations we require licences or approvals from.
- There are great incentives being offered by builders across Perth.
The building process of property development involves:
- Building and various other approvals
- Colour and specification selection
This process will likely take a minimum of 18 months and possibly 2 years to receive the keys to your project. That means starting now could see your property on the market at just the right time.
In our opinion, it does not get better than now in terms of developing property for minimum cost and maximum value for money.
So if you want to make 2018 your year, get in touch. for a free feasibility assessment.